"We open our processes and systems to access of our customers. We provide efficiency."
“We help you to manage your legal compliance risks with our experienced Customs Brokers in your industry sectors."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
In order for the application to be made to our company to be used in our database according to the requirements of the relevant positions, you can have access to our announcements via our address http://www.borusan.com.tr/tr/kariyer web to make an application.
- As to the classification of the article in Turkish Customs Tariff Schedule, it defines the administrative decision taken by the Ministry or the customs and regional directorates of trade given authorization by the Ministry upon written demand of the person.
Who can benefit from the Binding Tariff Information and for how long?
- Only the right holder can benefit from the Binding Tariff Information. It will be valid for 6 years after the date of submittal.
What are the objectives of BTB practice?
- To ensure harmonization of the classification by way of correct and uniform application of the rules of classification thereby providing that the foreign trade regime is applied correctly and equally among the operators of foreign trade.
- To accelerate the process of declaration and customs transactions and thereby to facilitate the international trade as much as possible and to decrease the costs of foreign trade operations.
- To decrease the disputes in between the tradesmen and the customs administration arising from the tariff position of the article.
- To ensure that sufficient time is reserved for examination and control of high risk article during customs operation by way of diminishing losses of time arising from the issue of classification of the article during customs operations; as a consequence, to ensure that the customs inspections are performed at choice and more effectively.
- To give official information on classification of the article in Turkish Customs Tariff Schedule to operators of foreign trade with legal validity.
- To ensure the estimability of the profitability and chance of application belonging to an international commercial operation.
When will the Binding Tariff Information (BTB) be cancelled?
- BTB based on the incorrect and missing information given by the demandant will be cancelled. The cancellation will be valid starting from the date of decision.
Under which conditions will BTB lose its validity?
- Making amendments in Turkish Customs Tariff Schedule and the information that has been given not conforming to the provisions brought together with the said amendment,
- It not conforming to any amendment included in the decisions of the World Trade Organization as to the mandatory nomenclatures, explanatory notes and tariff positions,
- Notification of cancellation or amendment to BTB to the notifier.
- Application Form
- Question Form
- Criminal record documents/statement forms
- Criminal record documents obtained so as to be submitted to a public institution for members of the board of directors of T.R. nationality and/or of foreign nationality and residing in Turkey, real persons holding more than ten percent of the company capital and employees holding the authority of representation in customs and foreign trade transactions
- Form of Statement with a signature for members of the board of directors of foreign nationality residing at abroad permanently if any, real persons holding ten percent of the company capital and employees holding the authority of representation in foreign and foreign trade transactions
- Receipts of discharge
- Tax clearance certificate
- Letter for discharge from SSI premium obligation
- CPA Report for financial situation
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Certificates
Conveniences as to the Simplified Procedures:
- In-situ customs clearance with exportation (being able to perform the transactions for article of exportation from their own facilities without submitting it to exportation customs administration),
- Permitted consigner (being able to ship the article matter of transit from their own facilities without submitting it to motion customs administration),
- In-situ customs clearance for importation (being able to perform transactions from their own facilities without submitting the article of importation to importation customs administration),
- Permitted consignee (being able to ship the article matter of transit to their own facilities without submitting to customs administration at destination),
- In case of transactions under guarantee, being able to give indefinite and undeductible guarantee with an amount determined before within the scope of the practice of lump sum guarantee in lieu of a differing guarantees for every single transaction,
- In case of transactions under guarantee, being able to give guarantees in portions,
- Being able to issue A.TR circulation certificate without a need for a certification by the chambers and for visa transactions by the customs directorates,
- Being able to issue a Statement of Bill and EUR.MED Statement of Bill without taking the value of the article into consideration,
- Being able to give a statement with missing documentation,
- Being able to utilize vehiclebound transactions without being limited with the type of articles,
- Being able to benefit from statement with missing documentation and ease of vehiclebound operation,
- Being able to submit an analysis report that has been obtained up to a period of 6 months before for importation of the article that has been determined with the Customs Regulation,
- Being able to deliver the article that has been determined with the Customs Regulation before obtaining the results of the analysis,
- Being able to take delivery of oil and its derivatives that cannot be given a bill of lading before submittal of the bill of lading,
- Being able to benefit from differing arrangements to be made for establishment of goods by the hand of the Ministry.
Conveniences relating to Type of Control of the Statement:
- Being applied operations in green line where no article inspection and documentation control are applied for importation and exportation,
- Being able to utilize the green line also for vehiclebound operations,
- Being applied a less degree of documentation control or examination,
- For documentation control or inspections that will take place, performing such operations with priority.
Conveniences relating to Safety and Security:
- Being able to submit a summary declaration including diminished mandatory information,
- Being applied a less degree of customs inspections for safety and security based on the summary declaration or documentation replacing the summary declaration or information usable as a summary declaration,
- If there will be a customs control for safety and security, being able to perform such controls with priority,
- Being entitled to priority passage through the customs gates.
- Authorized economic operator is an international status , granting some certain conveniences and privileges to trustable companies, fulfilling their customs liabilities, with regular and monitorable registry system, holding standards of financial capability, safety and security, being able to apply self-control.
Who are Eligible to become Authorized Economic Operators?
- Real and legal persons and public institutions resident in Turkey Customs Zone including the Free Zones, having been operating for at least three years may become authorized economic operators.
Which Conditions will be looked for at the stage of Issuing an Authorized Economic Operator Status Certificate?
There are 4 basic conditions that are looked for the nominees of Authorized economic operatorship:
- Condition of Trustability
- Condition that the Commercial Records being Reliable and Monitorable
- Condition of Financial Capability
- Condition of Safety and Security
- It is the special certificate and right that is granted to persons having proved their trustability in customs transactions, carrying a specific foreign trade capacity, with proven financial capability and monitorable records and making granting of some specific conveniences in foreign trade activities possible.
What are the conditions for obtaining an Approved Status Certificate?
- The members of the board of directors, financiers and persons having authority for customs and foreign trade not having committed a serious crime threatening public security or a serious financial crime or offence
- Not owing a tax liability that has been finalized in accordance with the tax legislation
- Not owing a customs duty and customs fine that have been finalized in accordance with the Customs Legislation
- Not owing any amount of insurance premium that has been finalized in accordance with the relevant legislation
- Non-existence of application of finalized customs fines at considerable rates and by leading to a tax loss
- Condition of having applied actual exportation of an amount of one million FOB/USD dollar at minimum with any period in backward-looking two years from the first day of the month of application by holding two periods each of which is made of twelve months as separate except for the DTŞ’s
- Condition of the total of importation and exportation actualizing with any period in backward-looking two years from the first day of the month of application to be at an amount of USD dollar at minimum by holding two periods of each by holding two periods each of which is made of twelve months as separate except for the DTŞ’s
- Condition of employing 15 Employees
Relating to Customs General Communique Liable registry and Monitoring System "YKTS" (Serial no 1) customs transactions, for the purpose of registry, monitoring and control of the information belonging to the real/legal persons or representatives (direct or indirect) on electronic environment, the necessary registry actions have to be performed on the system and the documents below has to be submitted to the Customs Brokerage company for registry and certification.
"YKTS" Records will be submitted with electronic signature from our part
- Power of Attorney (2 copies as notarized/original)
- Trade Registry Gazette (the latest version with foundation, amendments etc. if any) (1 copy original/certified)
- Up-to-date signature circular (1 notarized copy)
- Birth certificate photocopy with T.R. identification number belonging to the signatories
- Tax obligation letter as updated (it will be sufficient if it is obtained from internet medium)
- Chamber Registry Record copy or Activity Certificate as updated (for the last quarter)
- CPA Information belonging to your company
- Tareks Letter of Undertaking (if you have some certain transactions subject to TAREKS)
- Contact Information of your company (Your KEP address, mail address, mobile phone number and stationary phone number of the person authorized in foreign trade transactions)
-If you become a member to the Exporter Unions, your membership information